Monday, June 27, 2011

Beet salad with cherries and goat cheese..

Summer is in the air and that means trips to the Farmer's market for some yummy fresh produce. 

I was able to turn all these things into a fun guest post over at Snacking in the Kitchen!  

Writing a guest post for Anna was a treat and I hope we can do it again soon.  

 See how I used these ingredients to make a nice and easy summer salad.  
While you're over there check out Anna's blog. 
 She has some great posts and also teaches some classes!
Thanks Anna for a great opportunity!

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting to have you as a guest blogger! To more culinary cooperation in the future - Salute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest post! Going over to check out the salad now - wonderful ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful guest post...I love the sound of this salad. I'm a HUGE fan of beets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful salad. I have never paired beets with cherries... delicious idea!

    ReplyDelete