Friday, June 28, 2013

June Bakin' Friends

Happy times! This month for Bakin' Friends our secret ingredient was caramel!  Definitely one of my favorite treats. Actually, a favorite treat in our house!  I was very lucky to receive treats from Miranda!   Check out what she sent me....
Salted Caramel Rice Krispie Treats!  Rice Krispie Treats are one of my favorite things to indulge in.  When I say indulge, I mean it because I definitely can't stop at just one...or five.  Adding caramel and a little sea salt? I'm in trouble!  Clearly Miranda knows the way to my heart!
If this doesn't convince you to sign up for Bakin' Friends I really don't know what will!  You don't have to have a blog to participate.  Not only have I enjoyed some great treats, but have met some really fun bakers just like Miranda! Thanks for the tasty treats!
-->