- A two-month old baby is so completely different from a one-month old baby.
- What made baby happy yesterday, makes her mad today.
- At two months, my baby can make me laugh till my side hurts.
- I've become overly sappy. Waterworks. Especially any commercial I see that mentions moms, motherhood, kids...bawling.
- You will do anything, no matter how ridiculous you look, to get your baby to smile at you.
- That smile sometimes makes me so happy I could burst...and cry. (see above sappiness)
- Most annoying errand with an infant: the post office.
- A random stranger will play with your baby's exposed feet..can't blame them.
- If baby doesn't like something attach a random toy to it and she'll happily stare just long enough for you to make a sandwich.
While motherhood is still just as challenging as it was at one month, I'm starting to figure it out....but don't tell the baby that.