Friday, September 28, 2012

September Bakin' Friends

This is my second month participating in the fun baking exchange Bakin' Friends.  Just in time for fall, this month's secret ingredient was....cinnamon!  I was pretty excited to be paired up with the Bakin' Friends creator, Steph! She is a busy blogger who is also a soon-to-be mommy, so I guess a soon-to-be even busier blogger!  I sent her some cookie butter blondies and I'll be sharing the recipe soon! But, you won't believe what I received..
Buttermilk Cinnamon Rolls!  I have always wanted to make cinnamon rolls!  Thanks to my Bakin' Friend Milo, I might finally have the motivation!  
Milo got this recipe from the blog Bakingdom, which is also one of my favorites.
These rolls were perfect!  Great cinnamon flavor and I can only imagine what they taste like hot and fresh from the oven!  Milo said that during baking they would make my house "smell divine!"  I would love that!  Thanks for giving me the push to finally try to make my own cinnamon rolls!
Would you like something like this delivered to your front door? Then sign up for Bakin' Friends!  I've really enjoyed it! Thanks for a great treat Milo!


-->