Saturday, November 24, 2012

Liebster Award

Hope you all have been enjoying your holiday weekend! We had a nice time with family and friends.  I ate a ton, but enjoyed every second of it.  This year I have so much to be thankful for.

A while back BFF Nikki was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award! The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, and nominated by fellow bloggers. Liebster is a German word meaning sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 
I am just finally getting around to answering Nikki's great questions!

What is your favorite season and why? Fall, I love the crisp air, the comforting food, kids going back to school, everything seems new to me. The colors, especially here in the Pacific Northwest, are so rich and gorgeous.

What is your favorite movie? Too tough!  Tis the season, so I will say Love Actually

What is your biggest fear?  Natural disaster

If you could find out one celebrity was following your blog, who would you want it to be? Beyonce, and maybe her husband!

Who do you tell your secrets to? BFFs Nikki and Kory and Darling Husband

Place you would most like to travel to?  Spain! I'm dying to eat there!

Toilet paper-over or under? OVER.  Unfortunately, I don't think Darling Husband and I agree on this.

What motivates you? my baby and people who are disadvantaged doing awesome things

What is your favorite type of exercise? Cardio.  I love step aerobics, jogging, Turbo Kick, and spin.

What makes you laugh? Too many things! But one of my favorites is animals, especially cats, doing human things: driving, playing instruments, talking.

Who do you admire? single parents

Thanks Nikki for the nomination and fun questions!

-->