Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Bakin' Friends

Yes....I received all that from my Bakin' Friend this month!  The secret ingredient was lemon, and I received not one, but three different lemon treats!  Valerie totally spoiled me! This month was really fun because Valerie sent treats to me, and I mailed treats to her! However, I only mailed her some lemon cookies!!  Note to self...do more baking next time!
Valerie sent me lemon fudge.  This was so light and flavorful.  It reminded me of something, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I tried several pieces trying to figure that out.
Lemon zucchini bread with lemon glaze.  The glaze was my favorite part.
Chex Lemon Buddies.  Look how she packaged these in adorable little bowls!  I can't wait to use these for ice cream!
This was such a fun month!  As soon as I opened this box I had to smile.  Valerie added so many fun things to her delicious treats.  I really appreciated all the extra effort she went to!  If you haven't signed up for Bakin' Friends yet, you should go ahead and do that now.  You never know what you might receive!





-->