Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Eleven months of Motherhood

My little baby....just trying to grow up so fast.  Gone are the days of sitting for these monthly photos.  There are too many things to climb, throw, eat, discover.  Each day we hit the ground running and it's a pretty full 13 hours.  She maximizes every minute.
Yeah...big month.  She has heard JT every single day since the CD came out....I'm pretty sure she is singing along.  We love music.   Dancing and singing all the time.  I do my best to entertain her with my dancing....she usually laughs at me.  If you have little ones around I hope you expose them to music.  Babies and kids are so responsive to music.  I'm always surprised when I sing a song from our music class and P responds.  It's already ingrained in her little memory.
We climb stairs.  We climb stairs a lot.  She used to have a tough time and now it is second nature. You may be able to see that she has a toy in her left hand.  She loves to carry things wherever she goes. I guess I'll be getting her a purse soon.  Stair climbing does kill a lot to time in our day and it's amazing to see how much stronger she has become.
Swinging has become our new favorite.  It's so fun to see how much joy she gets from this.  I see a lot of time at the playground in our future.  Looking forward to a fun-filled summer. We're always looking for new activities to fill our days.
We love looking at books and catalogs.  I hope this translates into a love of reading and books.  I've always loved reading and it would be fun to see her enjoy that also.  She now has six teeth!  The top four just came through so quickly.  My guess is she's just about 20 pounds.  For as much as she eats, I'm surprised she doesn't weigh 60 pounds! It's pretty amazing to look back and see how much she has grown.  We're spending a lot of our time planning her big first birthday party!  I keep thinking back to this time last year and how I was enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy.  Seems like a lifetime ago. Life has definitely changed.



-->