Monday, August 25, 2014

Strawberry Pudding Pops

This is the story of the time I bought strawberries.  Forgetting I bought those strawberries led me to buy more strawberries the next day....at Costco.  Soooooo, I had some berries on my hands.  We're still having long warm days here, so my mind is on frozen treats.
Do you remember how awesome Jell-O Pudding Pops were?  I will not even try and fool you into believing these are as tasty as the treats Bill Cosby so wonderfully endorsed.  You would never believe me if I tried.  I gotta say though, the fresh strawberries are very tasty as an add in.
These pudding pops couldn't be any easier to make.  Mix up ingredients, freeze, enjoy.  Loved by adults and the toddler set.  I'm now thinking I need to make strawberry daiquiris and margaritas (not for toddlers, but because of toddlers)
Strawberry Pudding Pops
1 small box instant vanilla pudding 
1 and 3/4 cups milk
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 Tablespoon sugar
Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth. Pour into molds and freeze for at least 4 hours. 
I can't think of an easier way to use up the remainder of those summer berries. Except maybe those cocktails....
-->