Sunday, October 2, 2011

American Express Dinner @6 winner! and an online bake sale!

Just a few things to cover and then I'll get back to recipes and fun stuff!

First off, the winner of the American Express Dinner @6 contest.....




True Random Number Generator46Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Ann!  Congrats Ann! please send me your mailing address to receive your American Express gift card at alpear@hotmail.com  Congrats..can't wait to hear how you spend it!
thanks to everyone who commented on my post!

Second thing, and I'm really excited about it!
I'm participating in an online bake sale over at Erin's blog, The Spiffy Cookie.  She's raising funds to help out a friend who suffered major injuries in a motorcycle accident. She has some awesome bloggers who have contributed some great treats!  Visit her blog to see if there's a few things you might want to bid on! I'm going to be baking my Nutter Butter Bars.  I'm so happy to be helping with this great cause!
I'll be back tonight with this month's edition of The Recipe Swap!
-->