Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Will Bake For Food


Actually...there are a lot of things I will do for food. I love it.  Don't judge.


I am so excited to be baking up some treats for this year's Will Bake for Food blogger bake sale.  And, truth be told, I'm really excited to be eating the treats my fellow bakers will be making.   You should be too.  


Here's how you can help...and eat.
Bring $$ or non-perishable food items to the sale.  You will exchange your $$ or items for tickets. Then the fun begins..you get to exchange those tickets for baked goods!  There are some talented bakers this year, so you won't be disappointed.  The food drive benefits the Emergency Feeding Program.  Of course any item will help, but here are some of the most needed goods: canned corn, peanut butter, tuna, canned chili, mac and cheese.....
I'll be there that morning (most likely with crumbs on my face) and I would love to see your happy, hungry faces.  


Saturday, November 12th
University Heights Center (next to the University District Farmers Market)
11-2....if the treats last that long


If you're feeling bad about bringing home lots of treats, the Farmers Market is right there, grab some vegetables too!


This is a win-win bake sale folks!   See you Saturday!!


Check out the Will Bake for Food website for even more info!


What treats do you love to see at bake sales??



-->