Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Week

It's the age old question: what makes a perfect chocolate chip cookie?  Everyone has their own opinion.
Cakey.
Chewy.
Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside.
There are about 137 billion recipes for chocolate chip cookies out there.  I wanted to try a few different methods and give you all my reviews. This week I'll be posting 5 different chocolate chip cookies, 4 made by me, and 1 from a guest blogger!  At the end of the week you'll get the chance to tell me which recipe you think would be your favorite. I'll randomly select a winner to receive their chocolate chip cookie of choice, baked by me!
It's pretty amazing to see how different the cookies all turned out.  I definitely have a favorite!
May the best cookie win! 
See you back here tomorrow!
-->