Friday, November 30, 2012

November Bakin' Friends

I'm sorry but what's not to love about receiving a box of goodies on your door step??  That's why I continue to participate in Bakin' Friends.  Also, I get to "meet" new people, bloggers, and readers.  

This month's treat was another delight!  Elizabeth sent me these mouth-watering oatmeal-cranberry cookies. She found the recipe in her Southern Living Holiday Cookbook. I tried to control myself, but I couldn't eat just one.  They were so tasty and buttery, with a nice white chocolate glaze.  I"m definitely going to be adding these to my cookie rotation.  Thanks Elizabeth!
Have you been considering signing up for Bakin' Friends? Do it today! You don't have to be a blogger, just a sweets lover! It's so fun and maybe we'll end up exchanging cookies!

-->