Friday, March 29, 2013

March Bakin' Friends

Already time for another Bakin' Friends reveal!  Lucky me, spoiled again!   This month, the required ingredient was something green.  Dawn, from Butter and Sprinkles sent me the most amazing Congo Bars.  I have been meaning to make Congo Bars for such a long time, but Dawn did all the hard work for me.   Just so you know, Congo Bars have an entire pound of brown sugar....yes, pound.  
These bars had mint chips, chocolate chips, and marshmallow bits.  The great thing is you can toss in just about anything you like!  I'm thinking I'll have to make some with leftover Easter candy (yeah, I know I won't have any leftover Easter candy).  Dawn?  Send me another batch?
Better get going and sign up for Bakin' Friends yourself.  Thanks to Steph for coordinating again. It just so happens today is her baby's due date!  Keeping my fingers crossed for her for a great delivery!   Can't wait to see what I receive next month...maybe something from you??


-->