Friday, August 2, 2013

July Bakin' Friends

This is a special Bakin' Friends month!! One year ago the group was formed!  I have so much fun eating, baking, and sharing with this group each month.  Any guesses as to what our secret ingredient was for July?  That one special thing that makes all treats that much more special....sprinkles!  I think we should do this ingredient every month!  
I received so many different treats from Marcia this month.  I think about 4 different things! Some biscotti, cookies, but my favorite thing was.....
These giant sprinkle covered marshmallow pops!  I would love to make these for a party.  Definitely a big hit.  If you're still wondering if you should sign up for Bakin' Friends, just go ahead and do it! You don't have to be a blogger, just someone who enjoys baking!  I have "met" some of the nicest people and I look forward to it every month!  Thanks to Stephanie who runs the whole show.  I don't know how she manages it with her new little baby at home!  Looking forward to next month!


-->